Thursday, February 9, 2012

Life isn't fair, but its still good.


We face many challenges throughout our lives. How we deal with them can show what makes us us. I really try to deal with my challenges positively and sometimes I find that I am not doing as well as I would like to and that ends up being the challenge itself.

Sometimes it is so much easier for us (me) to get you through a situation and take a look at it from everyone's perspective and still get into the same situation myself and not see it (at least until I have taken a step back or someone has pointed it out to me).

Remember things will happen, good and bad, always. How can we handle the ups and downs equally as well? Think about what triggers your bad reaction to something? Is it something from your past that you haven't dealt with or even realize it is an issue? Do you find you react the same way from the same type of incident?

Does the situation get away from you pretty quickly or can you take a step back, assess how you may be reacting and what you may do to change things up a little and bring the intensity level back down.

Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

If you find you are facing challenges and need help, don't hesitate to contact me.

No comments: