Friday, January 20, 2012

15 of 30 Things to Stop Doing To Yourself and Start Doing For Yourself

Stop trying to compete against everyone else. – Don’t worry about what others doing better than you.  Concentrate on beating your own records every day.  Success is a battle between YOU and YOURSELF only.


Did you grow up thinking that money will get you everywhere in life?  Think again, there are just as many unsuccessful rich people out there.  I don't determine my success by the amount of money I make, I determine my success by how I am living and loving my life.


Start competing against an earlier version of yourself. – Be inspired by others, appreciate others, learn from others, but know that competing against them is a waste of time.  You are in competition with one person and one person only – yourself.  You are competing to be the best you can be.  Aim to break your own personal records.


I don't have enough time in my day to worry about what others think or if they are doing it better.  I love to find ways to improve me for me.  Life is about giving, loving and receiving, how are you doing with that?  Find some little way today to do it differently for yourself.

No comments: