Thursday, November 3, 2011

Are you happy with your gym workout? Still a little more time to get outside.

PreviewIf your out jogging, you can always stop and do a little workout.  This was at palmer park, I love this place, challenging enough, quick enough to get in a hike, jog or workout and all right here in the middle of the city.  If working out in the elements is not your thing and you do like the gym then mix it up.

Are you bored with some of the things you have been doing?  Contact me and we can create some workouts that you can take to the gym.  I am going to a woman's house today to design a program around the equipment she already has at home.  Now when I say equipment you may be thinking lots of things like they have at the gym.  Nope, she has 5lb dumbbells, elliptical, treadmill and a stability ball.  Are you thinking right now, well that's not going to be much of a workout?  Think again, I could create about 50 different workouts.

My point is you don't need a bunch of equipment to get a great workout, this is what you need;
  • Show 
  • Up
  • Move
  • More
  • Eat 
  • Right
It's really that simple.  Want a workout?

No comments: