Monday, October 17, 2011

Educate and obey your conscience.

To keep progressing, you must learn, commit, and do--learn, commit, and do--and learn, commit, and do all over again.  Steven R Covey

I love to learn new things and experience new adventures, do you?  What a challenge to step outside the box and do something that you have thought about for years or maybe even something on your bucket list.  I came out here to colorado springs a couple years ago on vacation before moving out here and boy did I step out of my comfort zone.  While I was here I rode a bicycle down pikes peak 19 miles in the rain.  I now know I was crazy, but at the time what an experience it was and exhilirating too.  This summer I finally drove my jeep up pikes peak, omg I would have never ridden down had I reversed the process and drove up first. 

Learn something new this month, make a commitment to yourself (not anyone else) and then DO IT.  Don't just keep wasting the days wondering what it would be like to....?  Now you don't have to get too crazy, but step outside your little box and you would be amazed what you can do and how you will feel.

No comments: