Friday, November 18, 2011

Do you have a group of women or workplace that would benefit from one of my presentations?

My passion is working with women who are committed to stepping our of their comfort zone and putting themselves at the top of their to do list.  I spoke Wednesday to a group of women at a Ladies Day Out and the theme was De-Stressing Exercise for Busy Women.  There are alot of relaxation and meditative type modalities here in Colorado Springs, including yoga, reflexology, Pilates, many types of body workers and massage, so it was an experience offering my services as a way to relax.

I am aware of the benefits of exercise and stress relief, but many may not look at strength training exercise's in that manner.  I was amazed and excited that everyone participated in the presentation.  I will be creating a DVD of the exercises that I presented to the group.

If you know of a group that would benefit or would like a presentation on strengthening their core (which helps prevent back injuries on the job) or on motivation and getting started on an exercise program, I can tailor a presentation to your company or I can present one of the following;

  • M.O.T.I.V.A.T.I.O.N
  • No More Excuses
  • Take Charge of Your Health
  • Fitness Savvy
  • C.O.R.E. Power for a Stronger You

No comments: