Sunday, November 13, 2011

What are your self defeating acts going to cost you through the holidays?

I love to vacation but more importantly, I love coming back home.  I was in Tampa for the last 6 days at a conference and it was nice, wonderful weather, much warmer than at home, but I always love coming back home, no matter what the weather holds.  I moved to Colorado Springs a couple years ago (I can't believe it's been that long already) and I really love this area.  I do want to retire to the beach and this trip was just the beginning of travelling to different beach communities and to see what each has to offer.

The conference was put on by Louise Hay a well known author, metaphysical lecturer and teacher.  I have read and listened to many of her books and audio cd's.  She uses common sense in her teachings and I love that about her.  I am new to most of this type of spiritual platform, but I am finding it very interesting.  Not all of it appeals to me, but that is another part that appeals to me, the choice to take in what i want and leave the rest for another time or not at all.  It was also about taking care of oneself first and foremost.

I teach common sense ideas too when it comes to exercise and taking care of yourself.  Christmas is almost here and I am starting to see the stress level rise around me.  Clients are quitting and saying they just don't have the money or the time to keep coming until after the first of the year.  This happens every November it seems like a tape replaying and replaying.  The holidays are the most important time of the year to keep taking care of yourself.  Suicide rates, depression and negative emotions increase.  Our self esteem, our hope and our love for ourselves decrease.









Exercise provides a natural anti depressant and can help you through the rough times.  What is it costing you during those two busy hectic months during the holidays?  November and December are the two months that we treat ourselves the worst.  We indulge in overeating, drinking too much, not getting enough sleep and not exercising regularly.  
I can help you with a home workout;
  • that doesn't require any equipment, 
  • very little space needed
  • time efficient
  • affordable
  • challenging
  • will reduce your stress level




No comments: