Friday, December 3, 2010

Margo from Private Quarters says.....

Wanda, love, love, love this topic. We spend one-third of our lives in bed so how well we sleep is important. Supporting your back and your neck is critical. I actually have a pillow lender program so my customers can get the perfect pillow. I've never had a return!!! I started that after hearing about people with 125+ pillows in their closets that they couldn't return! Can you imagine?!?!? One of the reasons I got involved with Private Quarters bed and bath linens is b/c we noticed a HUGE improvement in our sleep comfort with our first purchased Private Quarters mattress cover. So, next time we talk, ask me why it's NOT all about high thread count when looking for a soft, high-quality, cotton sheet. You can have the lowest quality 1200 thread count sheet if you don't know what you're really looking for...

No comments: