Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Do you Skype? Podcast? On Line Classrooms?

I moved to Colorado Springs this year leaving behind in Illinois 4 daughters and 8 grandchildren. I have been trying for the last two months almost to get them to tell me whether they each have web cams and then once i find that out i can go to step two and get them to sign up for Skype. Patti Serrano of The Business Loft has taught me so many techi things i can hardly keep them straight.

I am podcasting, creating exercise video's, posting to Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn and several others. I am blogging on not only my blog but Pikes Peak Sports. I am Ask the Expert author on http://www.springsover40.com an online magazine for folks like us over 40;)

I will be creating some online classes so the client can sign in and watch a exercise video if they miss the in person class or if one of us is on vacation. I have learned so many new things in the last few months since working with Patti.

I do need to get back to writing articles and sending out my monthly newsletter, i do miss creating them. So back to my daughters, I have the information and one has actually signed up on skype so now i can talk with each of the grandkids and not miss out on so much since moving, and i will just look at the babies as they grow bigger and bigger.

As a metaphor; I am still growing in my business as my grandchildren and children continue to grow also.

No comments: