Sunday, October 23, 2011

Open a new script inside your brain.

When you have access to both the intuitive, creative, and visual right brain; and the analytical, logical, verbal left brain, then your whole brain is working.  In other words, there is psychic energy taking place in your own head.  Steven R Covey

With all this brain stuff going on, its hard to think.  I used my analytical, logical left brain most of my life.  I use to say I wasn't creative at all and honestly at the time didn't even know about right and left brain.  I still think logically and use common sense but I have also found my creative right brain side recently and loving it.

I have always been very interested in art, wood working, wood carving etc but more in how do they come up with those ideas.  I actually still wonder but I am finding that I am also coming up with ideas myself, something I didn't think was possible.  Have you ever been passionate about trying a new hobby and kinda never really got started because you didn't think you could do it? 

Give it a try, don't regret that you didn't.  If you suck at it then don't do anymore or better yet, keep doing it and your bound to better at it.  If you are one of the few that don't meaning you still suck at it, then find something else to try. 

I recently came back from Salida and came across an artist who does writings of the Kabbalah and while I truly know nothing about it, I was drawn to the 72 Names of God and the one that really stood out for me was;
 Passion.  The fire of passion in my heart and soul gives me the power of sincerity, devotion and correct consciousness.
Powerful and thought provoking.  This artist actually paints the 72 sayings into her paintings, most of which are about nature. 
What are you passionate about?

No comments: