Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday after the turkey bust.

How is everyone this morning, some are out shopping, my sister-in-law apparently has been out all night shopping and still going strong. Crazy i say. I am going to drop into a couple stores but only for 1 item (and I'm sticking with it), if they don't have it, out the door i go.

Did you enjoy your meals? Did you get so full that you couldn't move? I ate a little more than i am accustomed to (i eat 5-6 small meals daily) but i still could breathe and keep my pants buttoned. Had a great time with friends and left to go another friends house but they had cancelled, so we went over to our house (some may not know but we had a fire so living in a hotel), but this is my first year in the house so we went over just to say we spent a little time on thanksgiving there.

I'm sure there are some hangovers out there, we actually came back with both bottles of wine we left with and didn't drink a bit. I feel great. How is that head of yours?

It was a very clear night, so we left the house and drove through Garden of the Gods to enjoy what nature has to offer and look at the stars a little. Then back to the hotel to take a crisp walk with the dogs. Very different yet one of the most enjoyable Thanksgiving's I've had. I miss the kids and grandkids though.

Did anyone workout before all the eating, drinking and laughing? You still have enough time to get into your routine before all the holiday parties begin, then you don't have to worry about what you eat or drink as long as you do it with a little control.

No comments: