Saturday, March 5, 2011

What's your thought on HCG?

I first attended a session given by a local chiropractor here in town that explained how HCG worked. I must say I threw up a wall when I heard her talk about a 500 calorie diet. I have never been in favor of dieting per se so that didn't help either and I will have to apologize to her. I have since researched a little more and Terrie at Body Solutions RX is excellent at explaining it further and in detail on how it works. Body Solutions sells a homeopathic oral HCG that doesn't require injections for those of us that may not like needles.
I am going to research some more and really get to know the product better and I will write at length when I am better versed.
If anyone is interested you can follow my link on left side of blog that says Body Solutions

No comments: