Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Have you ever wanted to tell your story?

No my story isn't about singing.  It is much more personal and vulnerable than that.  My chapter in the book is about growing up, alone and confused.  As a child I grew up as a "little" adult making big adult decisions with no guidance from my parents.  

I wrote my chapter as a cleansing and purging of built up feelings that I didn't realize were holding me back from being the best person I could be for myself.  I have made some stupid mistakes in my life as we all have at one point or another.  Did your mistakes cost you dearly?  Does your past trickle into your future?  

We can't change our past, delete mistakes we've made and or change thoughts of others who were involved.  I don't dwell over my past and never thought about writing and publicizing my mistakes to the world, but my passion in life is to help other women work through their feelings.  Helping them to understand that although they made mistakes, sometimes even really big ones, they can still "put on their big girl panties" and change their future.

You don't have to publicize your story to get the same benefits, if you find there is something holding you back, just start writing.  No one has to see your writing, do it for yourself and believe in yourself.

If you are interested in ordering the book, I am taking pre orders until the launch.  Scroll to the right side of blog and get your copy today for only $14.95

No comments: